This internet site is the property of 9162-4213 Québec inc, operating under the name of LTS.
The use of this site is subject to conditions that you have to read carefully before using this site. By using this site, you recognize having read the following conditions and accept to compel and to be bound by them.
LTS reserves the right to modify the conditions at all time without pre-notice. Also, please note that the present products and or the prices on this site could change without pre-notice.
PROHIBITED OR ILLICIT USE
This site cannot be used for prohibited or illicit goals, specifically, in order to likely deactivate it, damage it, overcharge it or compromise its usage by any other subscribed customer. It is forbidden to make a false declaration on your identity or any other personal information necessary for the use of this site.
USER NAME AND PASSWORD
LTS is not and will not be responsible in case of the disclosure and or use of your user name and password.
NOTICE OF NO RESPONSABILITY
This site is supplied as is and according to its availability. LTS denies any warranty or responsibility what so ever, explicit or implicit, arising from the law or otherwise, relatively to this internet site, thus any of the contents of this internet site. LTS makes no declaration saying that the contents herein supplied can apply or be used anywhere outside of Canada.
LIMITATION OF RESPONSABILITY
LTS, its shareholders, management, employees, successors, right holders and other representatives cannot, in any case, be held responsible towards you. If you are not satisfied with this site and or its contents, or its conditions, your sole and only resort is to stop using this site.
Even if the food does not contain any peanut, nor nut, and is prepared in a peanut and nut free environment, and that we do everything possible to choose suppliers operating in the same conditions, we cannot guaranty the absence of any traces of allergenic food what so ever. Same for the list of ingredients which you have access on our site is not exhaustive and we accept no responsibility what so ever concerning a physical reaction or other, following the ingestion of a meal. THE RESPONSIBILITY BELONGS ENTIRELY TO THE PARENTS OF A CHILD THAT HAS ONE OR MANY FOOD ALLERGIES, KNOWN OR NOT.
PURCHASES, MISTAKES, INACCURACIES, OMISSIONS
You must be 18 years old or more to make any purchases on this site. LTS reserves the right to limit, restrain or block your access to this site at all time. If the purchase was charged to your credit card and your order was cancelled, LTS will see that you get an applicable credit or a reimbursement accordingly.
LTS puts at your disposal an online ordering system so you can order without worries. The integrity and the confidentiality of your personal information are important to us. We use the SSL (128 bits Secure Sockets Layers) protocol and, when clicking on the payment button, you will be connected to a secured server.
This notice provides highlights of our Privacy code and applies to personal information collected, used and disclosed by LTS.
- At the time you begin a relationship with us and during the course of our relationship, we may collect information about you directly from you.
- For every product or service, we need your name, address, phone number and e-mail address .
- We ask you for information to establish and serve you as our customer.
- We will not make your consent a condition of obtaining a product or service, unless it is reasonably or legally required, and we will clearly indicate when this is the case.
- We share information within LTS to comply with legal or regulatory requirements, and service your account.
- We do not sell or rent customer lists or personal information to others.
- You may access and update the information we have about you.
- We will protect your information with appropriate safeguards and security measures.
- A 2 working day delay (from Monday to Friday, between 09:00 to 16:00) is required for any change or cancellation.
- If we experience a supply problem, LTS could modify the menus without pre-notice.
- No credit will be allowed for an absence when the meal has been delivered to the school.
- If the school cannot distribute the meals for any major reasons such as: fire, essential interruption what so ever, strike, storm or any uncontrollable reason what so ever, a credit will be granted until the distribution start again its normal course. These credits will be applied on the next month order.
- When the school planned an exterior activity, it is the responsibility of the parents to cancel or postpone the meal.